- Freight included in price*
- Next available January 2024
The L’invincibile S 7 X is a heavy duty, 24” planer designed to meet the needs of the most demanding environments. It features a monoblock base, work table with support rollers and breakthrough XYLENT technology. This technology gives an exacting finish while reducing ambient noise decibel output.
Monoblock technology is used in the design and fabrication of this base. The solid, welded base undergoes a treatment called normalization which stabilizes the metal and assures exact tolerances. All machine mechanisms are mounted, aligned, and referenced to the base. This design is vastly superior to frames that are bolted together and have no true reference point.
The electronic positioner for part thickness ensures maximum precision and reliability for workpiece thickness set-up. Automated movement in jog, semi-auto, and programmed mode allow easy, quick and accurate positioning.
A variable feed system controlled by an electronic inverter is used to perfectly match feed speed with the amount of removal. The inverter additionally monitors the cutting load and automatically reduces feed speed as needed during heavier cuts.
Variable hold down pressure can be applied to the feed system to compensate for workpiece weight, removal, or to minimize markings from the infeed rollers. The first infeed roller steel sectional (also available in rubber).
Used when planing raw, uneven lumber, the work table support rollers allow irregular material to be planed that would not feed on a standard table. When the material has been planed flat on one side, the rollers can be lowered to allow a clean pass on the other side.
The SCM feed system includes a powered sectional steel infeed roller and powered rubber outfeed rollers. This combination helps ensure feeding of parts with variations up to 6 mm in thickness. Anti-kickback fingers and a sectional chip breaker are also part of the feed section and provide both safety and a quality finish.
This amazing SCM Group Jointer now comes with the most innovative solution for soundless planing in the world. The 24” cutterhead version comes with a spiral knife cutterblock with 3 series of knives. Totaling 105 plates of 15x15x2.5mm. These are four self-locking and self-centering screw knives. With each cutterhead you will also receive 1 dynamometric key for the correct and safe use of the locking mechanism (think of a mini torque wrench). Additionally, you will receive two inserts for the dynamometric key.
- Spiral shear cut, helical insert “XYLENT” cutterhead
- Two axes electronic control set planer table working height and feed speed
- Variable feed speeds of workpieces, inverter controlled from 4 to 20 meters a minute
- Feed speed adjustment according to the maximum energy absorption of the main motor
- Two outfeed top feed roller with rubber coating
- Interchangeable feed rollers
- Feeding rollers are on connecting rods for vertical displacement of feed (eliminates marking of the wood)
- Independent pneumatic adjustment of the pressure on the upper feed rollers
- 11kW (15hp) 60hz motor with automatic star-delta start with overload protection
- Powered bearing-assisted feed rollers
- Table lifting by four high precision jack screws
- Adjustable bed rollers in feed table
- Course and fine thickness adjustment
- Tool set including ten additional inserts
- Dust hood
Working Width: 24-3/4" (630 mm)
Working Height: 1/8" - 11-3/4" (3.5 - 300 mm)
Max. Depth of Cut: 5/16" (8 mm)
Min. Length of Stock: 10-1/4" (260 mm)
Cutterhead Diameter: 4-3/4" (120 mm)
No. of Knives: 4
Knife Dimensions: 25-1/4" x 1-1/4" x 1/8" (640 mm x 35 mm x 3 mm)
Table Size: 24.75" x 39.4" (630 mm x 1,000 mm)
Feed Speeds: 16 - 62 FPM
Infeed Roller: Sectional Steel, Power Driven
Outfeed Roller: Rubber, Power Driven
Dust Hood Diameter: 6" (150 mm)
Electrical Requirements: 45 amps @ 230v
Dust Extraction: 980 CFM
Please note: Items being shipped to extremely remote areas or areas with limited delivery access (such as islands only accessible by ferry) may incur additional shipping or freight fees. If your order requires any additional fees other than what is already included in the price, you will be contacted before those fees are applied and before your item ships. This is rare and will not apply to most orders.