Rubio Monocoat SheenPlus - 350ml
- $ 73.99
Have questions? Give us a call at 260-637-0054.
Rubio Monocoat SheenPlus is a 0% VOC sheen enhancer that provides a durable satin look to wooden surfaces that have been finished with Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C wood finish. This product may be applied on all indoor wood surfaces, including furniture, countertops, tables, stairs, walls, floors, etc., finished with Oil Plus 2C.
The combination of the oil (component A) and accelerator (component B) ensures a fast cure time, resulting in excellent protection. Plus, it's solvent and water-free.
- Long-lasting satin finish
- No overlapping
- High spread rate
- Scratch-resistant result
- Environmentally friendly with 0% VOC
- To be applied by hand, or using a floor buffer outfitted with a pad
- 100% solid content
Spread rate: 350-560 sq. ft.
Cure time: 7 days
VOC content: 0%
Shelf life: 36 months
Dry time: Varies. Test with a moisture meter before and after to ensure full dry.
- Let the Oil Plus 2C dry for at least 24 - 36 hours.
- Thoroughly mix the two SheenPlus components together for 1 to 2 minutes, ensuring a ratio of approximately 3 units A to 1 unit B.
- Apply a small amount of SheenPlus with a brush and spread further with a red Scrubby Pad. Within 15 minutes, go over the same surface again with the red Scrubby Pad without adding additional product.
- Wipe again with a white Scrubby Pad.
- Remove any streaks and/or surface irregularities with a lint-free cloth.
- Let dry for at least 24 hours before light use of the surface. To ensure effective drying and curing, it is important to maintain proper ventilation and temperature. Full curing takes place in 7 days.
Let the Oil Plus 2C dry for at least 24 - 36 hours.
Thoroughly mix the two SheenPlus components together for 1 to 2 minutes, maintaining a ratio of approximately 3 units A to 1 unit B.
Apply a small amount of SheenPlus using a floor buffer with a red buffer pad. Spread the product to ensure no irregularities are visible in the treated area. Optimal treatment areas are between 20 to 40 square feet, avoiding excessively wide spaces. Ensure that the floor buffer can be maneuvered easily without stepping into the wet product. TIP: If the layout of the area being treated does not allow you to work without standing in the still wet product, use (half) a white pad to stand on during application.
Within 15 minutes, complete the treatment for the area using a white buffer pad until the surface becomes uniformly even and dries to a rub-off finish. Use a lint-free cloth to remove any streaks or irregularities in the surface.
Repeat these treatment steps across the entire surface in segments that can be treated within a 15-minute timeframe.
Allow the treated surface to dry for a minimum of 24 hours before cautiously walking on it. To ensure effective drying and curing, maintain proper ventilation and temperature. Full curing will occur over a period of 7 days.