The most popular edge sanding machine, the R701 offers solid reliability with the durability you’d expect from a Ritter machine. This machine has twin tables, and the heaviness of this machine makes it desirable for shops that have high demands on their productivity. Stand this machine up against any of the competition and you’ll see the differences.
- 1-1/2 HP Abrasive Belt Drive Motor, TEFC
- 4″ X 132″ Abrasive Belt Size
- (2) 4″ X 49″ Ground Steel Platens
- (2) Bias Tilting 12″ X 65″ Worktables
- End Sanding Unit with 3″ X 3″ Drum
- (2) 4″ Diameter Dust Hoods
- Wired 1-Phase 240 Volt, 60 Hz.
- Crated Dimensions: 45″ X 80″ X 48″H and 711 Lbs
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA