Ritter R19F1 - 23 Spindle Single Row Line Drill - Single Phase
- $ 9,090
Have questions? Give us a call at 260-637-0054.
- Freight included in price*
An upgrade to the R113, this unit is foot pedal operated. No more using templates that wear out quickly and lose accuracy. This machine is easily adjustable for entry and exit points and cleanly allows the user to repeat the drill hole pattern with centering pins on both the left and right-hand side of the machine. The rear fence is adjustable for offset from the edge as well. If you’re looking for your first line bore drill, look no further. This machine will give you many years of service with little to no maintenance. This is a clear choice among professionals.
- 23-Spindle Drill Head
- Gear Driven Spindles on 32mm Centers
- Index Pins
- 3 HP Spindle Drive Motor, TEFC
- 10mm Bored Collets
- (12) Right Hand, (11) Left Hand
- 12″ Throat Depth
- 60″ Back Fence With (4) Stops
- 24″ X 48″ Work Table Surface
- (2) Spring Operated Hold Downs
- Wired 3-Phase 240/480 Volt, 60 Hz.
- Pneumatic Driven Boring Cycle
- Tooling Not Included
- Crated Dimensions: 45″ X 80″ X 78″ H and 740 Lbs
Please note: Items being shipped to extremely remote areas or areas with limited delivery access (such as islands only accessible by ferry) may incur additional shipping or freight fees. If your order requires any additional fees other than what is already included in the price, you will be contacted before those fees are applied and before your item ships. This is rare and will not apply to most orders.