PushPRO Push Sticks offer safety improvements and new benefits in a tool category that has lacked innovation for years. Featuring High Density EVA tips, PushPRO improves feed control, protects wood, and protects you. While also protecting your tools in case of accidental contact between the Push Stick and the blade. PushPRO eliminates the use of plastic to guide wood. When pressure is applied, plastic can mar or affect the porosity of some woods. Plastic does not absorb vibration like the High Density EVA tip used in the PushPRO. PushPRO simply delivers a better cut than plastic.
Mini PushPro also available.
- High Density EVA Tip conforms to the wood and dampens vibration for a cleaner cut versus plastic. EVA tip has slight conformance to wood for better feed control.
- Non-Marring. EVA tips will not mar even the softest of wood under high tension. Plastic Push Sticks can dent soft woods or compress the surface adversely affecting stain and glue absorption.
- EVA Tips are Replaceable and Reversible. Should the PushPRO accidentally contact a blade, EVA Tips are replaceable, and the Push Stick is as good as new. Unlike plastic Push Sticks, EVA will not harm carbide tip blades.
- EVA protects you. Should a plastic Push Stick contact a cutter, the reaction can be violent and dangerous as the blade grips the Push Stick and shred it. PushPRO’s EVA Tips simply cut through. EVA will not set off a SawStop.
- Ergonomic Handle for comfortable feed control.
- Modular design allows you to adapt a custom handle of your preference
Weight 0.7 lbs
Dimensions 14" X 3.5" X 1.1"