Attention: Please call for availability: 260-637-0054. Due to high demand and global manufacturer supply shortages, this item may be on backorder. You may still place an order to reserve your place in line. As we receive inventory, orders will be fulfilled in the order they are received.
Powermatic PM2700 Shaper offers more features to you than any other shaper in the same class. The extra large 30" x 40" precision ground cast iron table includes a heavy duty miter gauge with an aluminum extruded support. The built-in, omni-directional caster system (patent pending) is retractable into the base. A quick-release lever allows fast speed and belt changes.
The extruded aluminum fence has several T-slots so you can mount a wood face to create a no-clearance surface around any shaper or router bit. The fence also gives you the ability to quickly move the fence close to its final position, lock it in and then use the precision micro adjustments on each side of the cutter to dial in exactly the position you need. Adding to the precision of this machine is a digital readout for the spindle height. This allows making adjustments to within .001" in the spindle height, which is critical when aligning rail and stile cutters for those raised panel doors.
- Digital readout gives the use exact spindle height and allows for .001" adjustments
- Heavy duty 30" x 40" precision ground tabletop for smooth stock feeding
- Heavy duty cast iron base
- Includes 3/4" and 1-1/4" spindles
- Independently adjustable fence sides
- Integrated casters can be raised and lowered to mobilize shaper
- Micro adjust control knobs allow for precision adjustment for the fence
- Superior clear cutter guard promotes safety, allows observation of the entire cut
- Table predrilled and tapped for feeder mounting in two locations
- Two speed reversible spindle speeds
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 600
Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.): 4
Maximum Spindle Diameter (In.): 1-1/4
Motor Amps: 14
Motor Phase: 1
Motor Power (HP): 3
Motor Voltage (V.): 230
Prewired Voltage (V.): 230
Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 30
Spindle Travel (In.): 4