The award winning Powermatic PM2000 table saw sets a new standard for innovation with an array of patented features and massive body design. It boasts the heaviest cast iron base in its class that virtually eliminates table vibration. The cast iron tables are oversized, and the push button arbor lock is accessible from above the table top to eliminate the need for dual arbor wrenches. The quick-release riving knife design helps reduce the chance of kickback. The blade tilt scale has adjustable angle indicators for repetitive bevel cuts.
Built-in retractable omni-directional caster system mobilizes your table saw. A wide stance, heavy-duty trunnion and concave teeth on the trunnion gears promote easier raising and tilting of saw blade. Poly-V drive belt system results in quieter, more efficient power transfer from the motor to the arbor with virtually no vibration and less heat build up. Built-in dust collection port with sloped cabinet floor and convenient access to the inside of the saw cabinet make for simple clean-up. The saw has a proprietary safety switch with magnetic interlock, and the stop button can be knee activated.
- Adjustable angle indicators on the blade bevel scale for repeatable bevel cuts
- Arbor lock for quick and easy blade changes
- Integrated digital read out for precise bevel cuts
- Integrated dust collection
- Integrated hydraulic castor system for ease of movement around the shop
- Matching beveled edge between table and extension wings
- One-piece cast iron box trunnion provides the strongest stability of any Powermatic table saw
- Precision-ground, high luster cast iron tabletops with front and rear edge bevel
- Quick release riving knife lever for hassle free riving knife changes
Arbor Diameter: 5/8"
Arbor Speed (RPM): 4,500
Blade Diameter: 10"
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 400
Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
Gross Weight: 535 lbs.
Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 2-1/8"
Maximum Depth of Cut: 2-1/8" or 3-1/8"
Maximum Diameter of Dado: 8"
Maximum Rip Left of Blade: 13-1/2"
Maximum Rip Right of Blade: 30"
Maximum Width of Dado: 13/16"
Miter Gauge Type: T-Slot with Stops
Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 66-3/4" x 39-1/8" x 40-3/8"
Prewired Voltage (V.): 230
Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 20
Style (Type): Cabinet
Table Height from Floor: 35"
Table Size (L x W): 30-1/2" x 22"
Table Type: Cast Iron