The Powermatic PWBS-14CS Bandsaw has an extra large, two-piece cast iron table. It consists of a 15" x 15" tilting section and a fixed 15" x 5" extension for a total working surface area of 15" x 20". A balanced, nine-spoke cast iron wheel makes for smooth blade travel, and a Carter™ quick tension release lever makes blade changing easy.
A micro-adjustable dual bearing blade guide system is featured above and below the table, as well as a work lamp and chip blower. A Poly-V belt maximizes power transmission while minimizing noise and vibration. It has full 6" under guide capacity with 13-1/2" frame to blade clearance. The aluminum rip fence comes with a resaw attachment.
- 60 watt adjustable lamp built into the body provides direct light on blade and work piece while cutting (bulb not included)
- Carter™ quick tension lever speeds blade changes and the detension setting extends blade life during non-use
- Chip blower ensures a clean, visible cut line
- Durable micro-adjustable dual bearing blade guide system above and below the table for close blade control with less friction
- Easy to read tensioning gauge settings indicated in "blade width" increments
- Exclusively designed, quick-release precision T-square style rip fence with 4" resaw attachment
- Includes 6" riser block
- Precision balanced nine spoke cast iron wheels reduces vibration and creates smoother blade travel
- Rigid one-piece welded stand requires no assembly
- Upper and lower dual ball bearing guides for accurate cuts
Band Saw Size/Wheel Diameter: 14"
Blade Length: 93-1/2"
Blade Speed (SFPM): 3,000
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 600
Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
Minimum Saw Blade Width: 1/8"
Motor Phase: 1
Motor Power (HP): 1.5
Motor Voltage (V.): 115/230
Prewired Voltage (V.): 115
Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 30/20
Table Height from Floor: 44"
Table Tilt: 45° Right / 10° Left