This 8" jointer meets the demand for accuracy while combining unique, user-friendly functions. The infeed table lever can be used to rapidly position table height, then the handle rotated for fine-adjustment of cut depth. Fence tilting is accomplished by a worm gear system, smoothly operated by a simple handwheel.
The tables provide 73” long extended support. A non-mar insert in the fence protects the table from scratches during adjustments. The jointer is available with a three knife cutterhead, or a helical cutterhead with four-sided knife inserts. The operating switch is high mounted for easy reach, and the push blocks have a magnetic base - store them on any metallic surface for instant access.
- High-mount switch for operator convenience
- Large 8" x 82" precision ground cast iron table surface for heavy-duty work
- Parallelogram design allows for easy and accurate adjustment of tables
- Parallelogram design for close table-to-cutterhead proximity and fast depth of cut adjustments
- Patented handwheel with worm gear system for precise fence tilting
Cutterhead Diameter: 3-1/16"
Cutterhead Speed (RPM): 7,000
Cutting Capacity (W x D): 8 x 1/2"
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 450
Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
Infeed Table Length: 44"
Motor Amps: 9
Motor Phase: 1
Motor Power (HP): 2
Motor Voltage (V.): 230
Number of Knives: 54 four-sided inserts
Prewired Voltage (V.): 230
Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 20
Type of Cutterhead: HELICAL