The Powermatic® 3520C is the fourth evolution of the time honored lathe with many new and improved features. The 3520C has retained all the features of the prior models such as the sliding headstock, electronic variable speed with low and high-speed ranges, the spindle lock, digital RPM readout, and a laser etched quill that is self-ejecting.
The enhanced features include a movable control box for maximum versatility, adjustable riser blocks for 6 inches or more of height adjustment, and an increased weight of 726 LBS (814 LBS with the bed extension). Additional features include a new ergonomic spindle lock design, a digital indexing readout, an Anti-rotation tailstock key for smoother operation, a set of dead centers which hold a spindle for visual comparison, a two-position mount for the optional bed extension, and a sliding hammer knockout rod with brass tip.
- Maintain speeds as low as 15 RPM
- Adjustable riser blocks for 4 inches of height adjustment, allowing maximum comfort when turning
- Extended spindle nose increased access to the work piece
- Fully enclosed VFD for increased user protection
- Magnetic-backed moveable control box for versatility and safety
- Main power disconnect switch located on rear of headstock
- Upgraded banjo features a non-marring, pinch style clamp for solid tool rest placement
Bed Construction: Cast Iron
Gross Weight: 770 lbs.
Motor Amps: 20
Motor (HP): 2.0
Motor Phase: 3
Motor Power (HP): 2
Motor Voltage (V.): 220V Single Phase
Net Weight: 726 lbs.
Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 69-1/2" x 36-1/2" x 47"
Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 20
Swing Over Bed: 20"