Say hello to JET's 18" Scroll Saw. Combining best-in-class features with innovation and thoughtful design to create the machine you've been waiting for. The best part about this saw is the blade change process. Jett's exclusive upper mechanism clamps and tensions the blade in one step.
In addition to the upper mechanism, the tool less lower blade holder is removable and the table features a slot for the blade. The features don't stop there: this saw offers eighteen inches of throat capacity and an arm that tilts forty five degrees right and thirty degrees left. This saw is designed to optimize your scrolling experience. From the variable speed range to a top lift, spring loaded arm it comes fully loaded with all the features you’d expect. Patent Pending.
- Attaches quickly and securely into place
- Large 11-5/8” x 21”, 1/4” thick steel table provides a stable working surface while also limiting vibration
- Removable dust port on underside of table to collect dust at the source
- Slotted table for easier and quicker blade changes
- Top lift, spring loaded arm raises 10” and stays up until pulled back down
- Variable speed range of 400 – 1550 strokes per minute
- Dust blower nozzle
- Adjustable leveling feet
Assembled Machine Dimensions (L x W x H): 30-3/4" x 15-3/4" x 17-3/8"
Maximum Cutting Depth: 2"
Motor Amps: 1.3
Net Weight: 54 lbs.
Stroke Length: 3/4"
Table Height: 7-3/4" to 8-3/4"
Table Material: Steel
Table Size (LxW): 11-5/8" x 21-1/4"
Tilting Function: Arm
- Material hold down
- Extra Lower Blade Holder
- Onboard Dust Blower