Down spiral bits are a great choice for grooves and dadoes in single-sided veneers and laminates where chip removal is not a problem, or for through-cuts where finish quality on the top surface is the primary consideration. Also cuts well in solid wood. Ideal for use in CNC routers. When used in hand-held or table-mounted routers, use care to keep router and work piece under control.
- Chip free cuts on top surface of laminates and veneer panels
- Use in CNC, hand-held and table-mounted routers
- Black I.C.E. coating for cool cutting edge and superior chip evacuation
- Freud Premier Solid Carbide
- Black I.C.E. + Freud TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide = 2X increased life and performance vs. standard uncoated bits