Freud O-Flute bits are designed for smooth finishes on solid surface and plastics such as ABS, UHMW, acrylic, nylon and polycarbonate. The up shear design provides fast chip clearance, and delivers the best cut quality on the bottom surface.
The O-Flute design delivers cooler cuts in plastic to avoid melting. Use these bits in any CNC, hand-held or table-mounted router. Also a good choice for fine wood cuts. Always make multiple passes for deep cuts in hard materials. Specialty designed for Soft Plastic Material
Ideal for ABS, UHMW, acrylic, nylon and polycarbonate.
- Smooth cuts in solid surface and plastics
- Up Shear design clears chips fast, delivers cleanest cut on bottom surface
- O-Flute design cuts cooler, avoids melting
- Use in CNC, hand-held and table-mounted routers
- Black I.C.E. coating for cool cutting edge and superior chip evacuation
- Freud Premier Solid Carbide
- Black I.C.E. + Freud TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide = 2X increased life and performance vs. standard uncoated bits