Freud O-Flute Straight bits are perfect for graphics, sign making, intricate detail work, or almost any cut-out job where a smooth finish is required on the cut edge. These bits are ideal for large and small CNC machines, but they also can be used on hand-held or table-mounted routers. They feature a mirror-polished flute that reduces heat and melting of plastic.
Ideal for: cut out and intricate detail work
- Mirror-polished flutes reduce heat and melting
- Provides a clean, ultra smooth, ready-to-use finished edge
- Excellent for detail work in all composite, plastic, hard and soft materials
- For use in CNC, hand-held or table-mounted routers
- Freud Premier Solid Carbide
Shank diameter: 1/4"