Mortise Compression Spiral Bits feature a shorter up shear length than other compression spiral bits, making them ideal for grooves and mortises, or for through-cuts in thin double sided material (5/8" thick or less). Rout plywood, melamine and other double-sided materials, as well as hardwood and softwood. For use in CNC, hand-held or table-mounted routers.
- Perfect grooves and mortises in delicate materials
- Routs melamine, veneer plywood, hardwood and softwood
- Use in CNC, hand-held and table-mounted routers
- Black I.C.E. coating for cool cutting edge and superior chip evacuation
- Freud Premier Solid Carbide
- Black I.C.E. + Freud TiCo Hi-Density Carbide = 2X increased life and performance vs. standard uncoated bit