Freud 1/2" Shank Window Stool Bit (1-13/32" Dia.)
- Sale price
- $ 60.54
- List price
- $ 66.97
Have questions? Give us a call at 260-637-0054.
Freud's Window Stool Bit is perfect for renovators and remodelers who need to match an existing window stool, or to add a beautiful decorative touch to an unadorned window opening. The profile based on a traditional New Orleans design, and is appropriate for almost any wooden window application. Includes a ball bearing guide for use with patterns or to align the fence. Use in hand-held or table-mounted routers to cut hardwood, softwood, plywood or composites. Suitable for 11/16" or 3/4" thick material.
Ideal for window sill molding and decorative edges.
- Graceful, traditional shape that's perfect for windows in renovation or remodeling projects
- Suitable for 11/16" or 3/4" thick material
- Includes a ball bearing guide for use with patterns or to align the fence
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
- Freud Perma-SHIELD® Coating
Bearing dia.: 5/8"
Carbide height: 1"
Overall dia.: 1-13/32"
Overall length: 2-7/8"
Number of cutters: 2
Small radius: 1/4"
Large radius: 9/32"
Max RPM: 16,000
Shank dia.: 1/2"