These Raised Panel Bits include a backcutter that routs a rabbet on the back of the door panel, resulting in a 3/4"-thick panel that sits flush with the doorframe for a professional, architecturally correct appearance. Shims are included to allow adjustment of tongue thickness from 7/32" to 1/4" for maximum versatility and compatibility.
Exclusive Quadra-Cut design includes two cutters that shear upwards and two edges shearing downward to deliver a flawless finish. Use in table-mounted routers with fence only. Suitable for hardwood, softwood or composite panels.
- Bits include backcutters to rabbet the panel back: 3/4" panels sit flush with 3/4" frame
- Patented design allows these bits to produce a full 1-1/2" wide reveal for traditional raised panel doors
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use in table-mounted routers with fence only
- Freud Perma-SHIELD Coating
Large radius: 1-3/16"
Number of cutters: 4
Overall dia.: 3-1/2"
Overall length: 3"
Shank dia.: 1/2"
Small radius: 5/32"
Carbide height: 1"