Freud's huge selection of Raised Panel Bits are ideal for creating raised panels for doors, drawer fronts and paneling, as well as decorative tops, plaques and molding. These bits feature revolutionary Quadra-Cut design combining two small wings that cut downward to shear the top edge for a splinter-free surface, and two large wings that shear upward for a smooth finish.
As you select your bit, note that some bits feature a 1/2" carbide height for use in 5/8" thick panels, and others have a 5/8" carbide height for 3/4" thick panels. Use raised panel bits in table-mounted routers with a fence to rout hardwood or softwood panels.
Ideal for creating beautiful raised panels for cabinet doors or wall paneling.
- Freud Raised Panel Bits feature patented Quadra-Cut technology for flawless finish
- Choose 1/2" carbide height for 5/8" stock. Use 5/8" height for 3/4" stock
- Use only in table-mounted routers with a fence
- Routs hardwood, softwood or composite panels
- Freud Perma-SHIELD Coating
Carbide height: 1/2"
Overall dia.: 3-1/2"
Minor height: 5/32"
Overall length: 2-1/2"
Number of cutters: 4
Max RPM: 12,000
Shank dia.: 1/2"
Small dia.: 1-1/4"