Freud’s 8” Stacked Dado Set has a true 8” diameter and an optimized blade design for premium performance on SawStop and underpowered saws. This dado set delivers chip and splinter free flat bottomed grooves in plywood, melamine and solid wood. The SD208S is compatible with all saws including Saw Stop, Jet, Dewalt, Bosch, and more. It produces grooves ranging in sizes from 1/4" to 7/8".
For Use With: Stationary Table Saws, Portable Table Saws & Radial Arm Saws
Cuts: Hardwoods, Softwoods, Laminate, Plywood, OSB & Chipboard
Ideal For: Safety brake equipped saws & underpowered saws
Recommended Use & Cut Quality:
Non-Ferrous: Not Recommended
- The set includes 2 blades, 3 chippers, spacers and a shim set for micro adjustability
- Ideal for flat bottom grooves ranging in sizes from 1/4" to 7/8" in laminated plywood, melamine and solid wood
- Optimized blade design for premium performance on all safety brake equipped and underpowered saws including SawStop, Jet, Dewalt, Bosch, and more.
- Features Premium TiCo HI-Density Carbide Crosscutting Blend for Maximum Performance
- Silver I.C.E. Coating prevents build up on the blade surface and keeps the blade running cooler and cleaner
Chippers: (3) 1/8" Chippers, (3) spacers
Max. RPM: 6,000