Freud's Premier Adjustable Cabinet Bit Set includes the tools to produce several popular door styles. Use the unique Premier Adjustable Rail & Stile Set to make raised panel or flat panel doors from 5/8" to 1-1/4" thick. If you're making a raised panel door, use the Raised Panel bit (#99-510) with Quadra-Cut technology to mill beautiful ogee-style raised panels. Or use the Door Lip Bit (#99-001) to make traditional 3/8" overlay doors, routing the rabbet and finished profile in a single pass. And to glue up stock for wide panels, use the Reversible Glue Joint Bit for strong, accurate joints. All bits have 1/2" shanks and should be used on table-mounted routers.
- Five included bits rout raised panel, flat panel or traditional overlay doors
- Rail & Stile includes Freud's patented long tenon capability for extra-strong joints
- Routs hardwood, softwood, plywood or composites
- Use on table-mounted portable routers with 1/2" collets
- Includes attractive wooden storage box