Diablo's premium final stripping pads include break-through innovations for superior sanding performance, extended sanding life and increased hand-sanding productivity. They are ideal for final touches and finishing by removing blemishes and imperfections prior to staining.
Grit Recommended Use
220 Fine: General purpose finish for removing residue and blemishes from wood and metal.
320 Very Fine: Fine finish for removing residue and blemishes from wood and metal; also ideal for removing paint and varnish.
400 Ultra Fine: Ultra Fine finish for removing minor blemishes from wood and metal; also idea for intercoat abrasion between finish or sealers.
600 Micro Fine: Final abrasion for polish/gloss finishes or sealers.
- Fine grit for cleaning surfaces of remaining residue to allow for application of stains or finishes
- Premium silicone carbide blend provides a superior finish and longer life when removing residue and blemishes
- Open fiber design prevents clogging and pitch-up build for maximum performance and extended life
- Ultimate structure integrity and shape, allowing for continued use and longer sanding life
- Flexible nylon design contours to any sanding application
- For wet and dry sanding applications