For Festool CT 26/36/48, CT 15, CT 25, and CI MINI/MIDI from 2019 onwards.
This suction hose ha a smooth outer skin for significantly improved handling, a longer service life and increased suction power. It can be extended to meet your individual requirements by connecting two suction hoses. The Cleantec extraction sleeve ensures a secure fit on the tool.
Work more efficiently with fewer interruptions from a snagged hose with the new smooth suction hose. With an extremely robust, smooth outer wrap and a well-protected, yet flexible, suction hose inside it. This produces optimum handling characteristics in nearly any tool application.
Improved dust extraction for cleaner results – the conical geometry of the suction hose reduces friction in the hose, thereby increasing the air flow rate and increasing suction power.
The CLEANTEC connecting sleeve with integrated bayonet connection ensures a completely reliable connection to the power tool. The suction hose inadvertently disconnecting from the power tool is now a thing of the past – as is the time-consuming clean-up this entails.
- Robust, smooth outer skin prevents the suction hose from becoming caught
- Internal, extremely elastic suction hose for maximum flexibility
- Conical geometry (27 mm to 32 mm) for improved suction power
- The initial piece and end piece of two suction hoses can be connected by inserting one into the other, therefore transforming two hoses into a single long one
- The CLEANTEC extraction sleeve securely connects the suction hose and power tool with bayonet fitting
- The initial piece and end piece of a hose can be slotted together for transport – this keeps any remaining dust in the hose
- Temperature-resistant to 158 °F (+70°C)
- For CT 26/36/48 dust extractors, CT MINI and CT MIDI from 2019 onwards
Diameter: 1-1/16"/1-1/4" (27 /32 mm)