Ideal for cutting sheet goods and/or using as an assembly bench on construction sites, production shop, or the home workshop: designed to be operated by one person, saving both time and money during your fabrication and assembly process.
- Ideal for use on the go thanks to compact dimensions (when collapsed for transport), low weight and robust chassis
- Intuitive design promotes easy setup and use
- Footprint is adjustable for working environment and material sizes
- Height adjustable from 27-5/8" (700 mm) to 35-7/16" (900 mm) / 5 positions at 2" (50 mm) increments
- Robust locking casters for stability and ease of mobility
- 71" x 71" (1800 mm x 1800 mm) support area with renewable table supports
- Height-adjustable work bench for machining large panels and cutting them to size
- Contact surface can be extended using extension tubes
- Castor wheels and wooden supports partially pre-installed (items included)
Safe working conditions: Sheet goods are securely supported at all times during machining by the STM 1800's many support points.
Can be operated by one person: Even the largest sheet material of up to 10'x7' can be supported and machined by a single person.
Mobile panel saw: In conjunction with the portable track saw and guide rail, the saw table and workbench turn into a mobile panel saw system.
Weight: 74.00 lbs (34 kg)
Height adjustable: 27-9/16" to 35-7/16" (700 - 900 mm)
Table dimensions (LxWxH) when folded: 45-1/4" x 9-7/8" x 27-9/16" (1150 x 250 x 700)
Max. load: 329 lbs (150.00 kg)
Max. contact surface: 70-7/8" x 82-11/16" (1800 x 2100)
Min. contact surface: 43-1/4" x 41-3/8" (1100 x 1050)
Max. workpiece dimensions (with tilting function): 10'-2"x 7'-5/8" (3100 x 2150)
- STM Table
- Fitted wooden coverings
- 4 extension supports with wooden coverings