Easy Wood Tools Micro Easy Detailer
- $ 89.99
Have questions? Give us a call at 260-637-0054.
Do you have a small lathe? Do you turn pens, little lidded boxes, finials, ornaments, hollow forms, or other tiny projects? Do you want to create fine details? Then Easy Wood Tools Micro tools are made for you.
The Easy Detailer uses a diamond shaped cutter that is great for putting in accent lines or getting into areas where the other tools won't fit. When the cutting action of the insert is no longer acceptable, simply rotate the insert 90° to expose a fresh, sharp edge.
Replacement cutter: Standard Cutter Ci7
Optional carbide cutter sold separately: Negative Rake Carbide Cutter Ci7
- Easy to use: Unlike traditional steel, EWT carbide-tipped tools are always held flat on the rest and parallel to the floor - no bevels or vertical angles to worry about
- Short learning curve: Cut left, right, or straight on, and you're successfully and safely turning within minutes of picking up the tool
- Special carbide: EWT manufactures carbide cutters using a proprietary recipe to make them the hardest, sharpest, and longest lasting in the business
- No sharpening: Never sharpen your tools again! When one side of the cutter gets dull, just rotate it to a new surface. When you've used all the sides, simply replace it with a new cutter
- Safer: The square tool bar design and resultant turning geometry means fewer catches and kick-backs
- Unique Handle Design: The unique handle design puts turning pressure into the tool rest so you don't tire as quickly, with two natural hand positions for greater comfort
- Handmade in America: EWT use time-tested techniques and American-sourced woods, metal, and carbide to make high quality tools
Overall Length: 9.25"
Maple Handle: 6"
Steel Bar: 5/16" square and 3-1/4" long
- Standard Cutter Ci7 (Diamond)
- Hex key