Diablo Finish blades are the perfect choice for excellent rips and crosscuts using a portable saw. They deliver a smoother edge than framing blades, but still provide an excellent combination of cutting speed and long life. A great choice for jobsite finish cuts in 1X, decking, fencing, fascia and plywood.
Ideal for smooth finish crosscuts in hardwood, softwood, or plywood.
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide specifically designed for each application to provide maximum performance and cutting life
- Super thin laser cut kerf gives extremely fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping the blade cool and reducing blade warp
- Non-stick Perma-Shield Coating reduces gumming, rusting, and corrosion
- Laser-cut blade plate for true cuts 5/8" arbor with diamond knockout
Hook Angle: 15°
Teeth: 40 ATB
Max RPM: 10,000