Diablo’s SandNET™ discs with reusable sanding technology are the most advanced sanding discs on the market with up to 10x longer life versus standard sanding discs. The universal NET design fits all 5 and 8-hole sanders. Each SandNET discs features a clog-reducing nylon NET design coated in a premium ceramic blend grit for fast material removal while reducing material build-up.
The SandNET design is easy to clean and reuse multiple times by simply shaking, vacuuming, or rinsing the disc to remove any pitch build-up. Includes a free connection pad (a $5 value) for easy attachment to sander.
Ideal for: Leveling and heavy stock or paint removal; removing minor imperfections and initial sanding between paint/stain coats; and final sanding and surface preparation for stain/varnish.
- Clog-reducing NET design for less dust build-up and up to 10X longer sanding life
- Premium ceramic grain blend for fast material removal and extra-long sanding life
- Reusable technology, simply shake, vaccum, or rinse and reuse
- Universal design fits all 5-hole and 8-hole for fast, effortless alignment
- 10 SandNET discs = 100 standard sandpaper discs
Backing: Connection pad
Grit blend: Ceramic blend
Grit description: Multi-grade
- (2) 80-Grit/Coarse discs for leveling and heavy stock or paint removal
- (2) 120-Grit/Fine discs for light stock removal and final sanding preparation before paint
- (2) 180-Grit/Very Fine discs for removing minor imperfections and initial sanding between paint/stain coats
- (2) 220-Grit/Ultra Fine Finish discs for final sanding and surface preparation for stain/varnish
- (2) 400-Grit/Final Finish discs for final intercoat sanding of stain/varnish