Diablo's TrexBlade is the only recommended composite decking by Trex Company when cutting composite decking materials. These new blades deliver maximum performance and highest quality of finish; making it a ‘must-have’ tool for both professionals and DIYers planning composite decking projects.
Diablo's new saw blade series has a modified triple chip tooth grind design, Perma-SHIELD® non-stick coating, and specific TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide to deliver more efficient and cleaner cuts with no swirl marks, less “gumming” of blade teeth and longer cutting life .
Ideal for high quality finish cuts in composite material and cellular PVC.
- Specially formulated TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide to maximize cutting life in composite decking materials and plastics
- Modified Triple Chip Grind (MTCG) enables the material to remain cool while cutting for melt-free cuts
- Laser cut stabilizer vents keep the blade straight and true for superior quality cuts and no swirl marks
- Thin Kerf design requires less cutting power, making them ideal for underpowered saws at the jobsite
- Perma-SHIELD Non-stick coating reduces drag and shield s the blade against heat, gumming and corrosion
Hook Angle: -3°
Teeth: 72 MTCG
Max RPM: 6,000