Diablo’s universal fit bi-metal oscillating blades feature application specific designs that deliver maximum durability and longer life in metal. These high-performance blades feature an ultra-hardened cutting edge to deliver up to 5X longer life than standard blades. An optimized tooth design reduces vibration for fast and clean cuts. Black I.C.E. (Industrial Cooling Element) keeps the teeth cool and build up free for fast, clean cuts. The blade’s universal fit, adapter-free design easily attaches most tools, with the exception of Starlock tools.
- Ultra-hardened cutting edge for up to 5x longer life than standard blades
- Curve Contact Edge for precise, clean plunge cuts with less vibration
- Black I.C.E. coated teeth for heat resistance, long life and superior chip evacuation
- Universal interface design fits most tools, no adapters needed
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded oscillating multi-tools from Bosch®, Craftsman®, Dewalt®, Dremel®, Fein®, Hart®, Makita®, Milwaukee®, Porter-Cable®, Ridgid®, Rockwell® and more
Not compatible with Starlock tools
Interface: Universal fit
Cut depth: 2"
Tooth design: Bi-metal
Width of cut: 1-1/4