Our Easy Purchase Guarantee:
- No hassle pricing — always sold at the manufacturers lowest price!
- No tax outside of Indiana or Washington State
If you need a quote, we would be happy to provide one. Call 260-637-0054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Cannot ship to Pennsylvania or California
It is time to upgrade your cabinetry with precision dovetail drawer boxes.
Add prestige to your cabinets with aesthetically pleasing dovetail drawer boxes with Cantek JDT75 Automatic Dovetailer. Dovetails display your quality and are built to last, producing beautifully aesthetic dovetails for drawer box production from a wide range of wood types, including plywood and solid wood. This fully automatic machine produces both the pin and tail of the dovetail simultaneously. All four sides of the drawer can be loaded into the machine for optimum production capacity.
Why Cantek JDT75 Automatic Dovetailer?
- A high-quality finish in both plywood and solid wood drawer box material
- Fast operation with up to 40 drawer boxes produced in an hour
- Solid cast iron machine structure for vibration-free dovetailing leading to a long machine life
- Superior finish with two flute dovetail bit
- 21500 RPM spindle for an extremely fine finish on dovetail joints
- Independent adjustment of both the tenon & the mortise depth for precise fitting of dovetail joints
- Cast iron base to ensure vibration-free cutting
- Pneumatic clamping for fast component changeover
- (3) cycle speeds for best finish results
- Automatic lubrication system to spindle stroke
- Dust hood for milling cutter
- Safety rail in front of the spindle motor
- Straight or spiral dovetail bits available
Fixed pitch: 25mm
Spindle speed: 21,500 RPM
Spindle diameter shank: 0.472” (12mm)
Spindle motor: 2 HP
Feed motor: 2 HP
Electrics: 230/3/60 = 13.6 Full Load Amps
Feed speeds (3): 16, 22, 31 cycles/min
Net weight approx: 990 lbs.
Shipping weight: 1210 lbs.
Shipping dimensions: 55.12” x 34.65” x 55.12”
Working length: min. 7.87” (200mm) to max. 59” (1500mm)
Working width: min. 2.36” (60mm) to max. 16.93” (430mm)
Vertical material thickness: 0.275” (7mm) to 2.36” (60mm)
Horizontal material thickness: 0.394” (10mm) to 1.18” (30mm)