The Cantek HB600R 24″ Bandsaw incorporates a robust design with economical price point. With its industrial cast iron wheels and table assembly it can handle any job. With its powerful 3HP motor and capacity to run from a 1/4” to 1-1/4” blade it can hand a wide range of cutting requirements. The upper and lower blade guides provide maximum stability no matter the blade you are cutting with. This bandsaw delivers high accuracy for maximum production along with a simple design that assures minimum maintenance.
Our Easy Purchase Guarantee:
- No hassle pricing — always sold at the manufacturers lowest price!
- No tax outside of Indiana or Washington State
If you need a quote, we would be happy to provide one. Call 260-637-0054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Cannot ship to Pennsylvania or California
- Production 24" bandsaw
- Heavy gauge steel frame ensures stable & vibration free cutting
- Rack & pinion guide adjustment
- Saw wheels are laminated with rubber for accurate blade tracking
- The table is made of cast iron & surface is precision ground
- Table tilts to 45° for bevel cuts
- Convenient blade tension adjustment by a handwheel
- Cast iron top & bottom wheels are precision machined & dynamically balanced
- Foot brake
- Ball-bearing upper & lower guides guides
Saw wheel diameter: 24"
Table Size: 31-1/2" x 23-7/8"
Table Tilting: 0 ~ 45 degrees
Throat Capacity: 22-7/8"
Height Capacity: 13-3/4"
Width of wheel: 1.38″ (35mm)
Blade Speed: 4458 FPM
Blade Length: 173-5/8" ~ 176-3/8"
Blade Width: 1/4" ~ 1-1/4″
Dust hood dia.: 4″
Net weight: 693 lbs.
Shipping weight: 990 lbs.
Machine dimensions: 41 ¾” x 31 ½” x 81 ½”
Shipping dimensions: 85″ x 24.8″ x 43.3″
Electrical: 230/3/60 = 9.6 Full Load Amps