The Cantek HS21T 21-Spindle Construction Drilling Machine is a versatile construction drilling machine which is capable of line boring, end drilling, & construction drilling functions. The HS21T has a robust fabricated steel construction with precision machined cast iron table. The boring head is cycled pneumatically and runs on precision linear guide rails for smooth drilling cycles.
A 2 ½ HP motor powers the boring head with 21 gear driven drill bits and operates at 2800 RPM. Each spindle is equipped with a quick-change chuck to facilitate fast changeovers between drilling operations. The machine comes equipped with fold away side fences which are positioned using a linear scale. The 118” (3 meter) back fence is equipped with (4) flip tops which is ideal for positioning panels during line boring applications and more.
The boring head is effortlessly tilted from 0-90o by a pneumatic cylinder. It can also be locked in any position between 0o and 90o for angle drilling operations. Boring depth is quickly and precisely adjusted using a 6-position turret system. Workpieces are held firmly in place by (2) pneumatic clamps.
Our Easy Purchase Guarantee:
- No hassle pricing — always sold at the manufacturers lowest price!
- No tax outside of Indiana or Washington State
If you need a quote, we would be happy to provide one. Call 260-637-0054 or email email@example.com
Note: Cannot ship to Pennsylvania or California
- Single line boring machine with 21 spindles at 32mm centers
- The tilt-able boring unit can be changed from horizontal to vertical drilling by pneumatic setting
- The boring unit can be tilted manually for angular drilling
- Pneumatic drilling cycle by convenient foot pedal
- Adjustable drill feed speed
- Two fences provide convenient positioning of the workpiece
- Mechanical digital readouts are provided for precise setting of the boring head
- Quick 6-position boring depth selector for fast changeover
- Two fold-away side fences for end boring or drilling smaller components
- 3 meter back fence with 4 adjustable stops for line boring or they can be set on the side fence for dowel drilling on the face of the gable
- 21 quick-change chuck for fast changeover
Distance Between Center: 32mm
Number of Spindles: 21
Max. Drilling Depth: 3″ (75mm)
Boring Head Adjustment: 0° to 90°
Table Size: 34.33″ x 19.3″
Spindle Speed: 2800 RPM
Motor: 2.5 HP
Electrics: 230/3/60= 9 Full Load Amps
230/1/60 = 16.9 Full Load Amps
Machine weight: 770 lbs (350kgs)
Shipping weight: 946 lbs (430kgs)
Machine dimensions: 38.11”x32 ¼” x 48” (968x820x1220mm)
Shipping dimensions: 45”x35”x54” (1143x889x1372mm)