The Cantek C14RS Straight Line Glue Joint Ripsaw is a single-blade ripsaw is geared towards the shop looking to increase efficiency in their ripping operations but cannot justify a multi-blade ripsaw. With its precision cast iron chain and track assembly, and extended pressure section, the C14RS can produce a glue joint finish ready for panel glue-up right out of the saw.
Our Easy Purchase Guarantee:
- No hassle pricing — always sold at the manufacturer's lowest price!
- No tax outside of Indiana or Washington State
*If you need a quote, we would be happy to provide one. Call 260-637-0054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Cannot ship to Pennsylvania or California
- Produces a guaranteed glue joint finish to 15′, which eliminates the need to joint the material after ripping
- Precision straight-line feeding for parallel and accurate rip cuts
- Eight hold-down rollers over six rows ensure material is firmly held during cutting operations for a longer period resulting in a straighter, more precise cut
- Powerful 20HP saw motor for even the most demanding rip applications
- Maintenance-free chain track with the use of a reliable mechanical lubrication system
- Variable feed speed by frequency inverter for optimum cutting results
- Cast iron saw assembly, column, and table with superior vibration damping properties for optimum cutting results while ensuring long bearing and machine life.
- Very rigid machine body with a welded steel frame
- Absolute straight line feeding with glue joint to 15 ft.
- FC35 cast iron chain track with double-V design ensures precision straight-line ripping with a long wear life
- Precision Built Saw Arbor constructed of nickel-chrome steel, large diameter, accurately ground and dynamically balanced.
- Arbor runs in precision angular contact type ball bearings (eliminates any radial run-out & axial thrust) – V Belt driven from below.
- Mechanical operation chain oiler provides consistent lubrication to the chain track and automatically adjusts to your feed speed.
- When oil runs low, a warning light will come on, and when it gets too low, the machine track stops running to avoid damage to the track.
- Cast iron rip fence is mounted to a large diameter round guide rail with a quick-locking lever for effortless and accurate adjustment.
- 3 sets of anti-kickback fingers: 2 top and 1 set in the table for added operator safety.
- Soft start – Star Delta starter reduces the amp draw on startup.
- Optional laser light to project the cutting line to achieve maximum material yield.
Saw blade diameter: 12″ ~ 15″ (300 ~ 380 mm)
Saw arbor diameter: 1.5″
Saw arbor speed: 3500 RPM
Feed speeds variable: 33 ~ 98 FPM (10 ~ 30 m/min)
Max. cutting thickness- 12″ blade: 3.35″ (85 mm)
Max. cutting thickness- 13″ blade: 3.94″ (100 mm)
Max. cutting thickness- 14″ blade: 4.33″ (110 mm)
Max. cutting thickness- 15″ blade: 4.92″ (125 mm)
Minimum work piece length: 8″ (200 mm)
Distance between saw and column: 24″ (609 mm)
Arbor motor: 20 HP
Feed motor: 2 HP
Table size: 50″ x 75″ (1,270 x 1,905 mm)
Table height: 31.5″ (800 mm)
Dust port size: 5″ (125 mm)
Net weight: 3,410 lbs. (1,550 kgs)
Machine dimensions: 89″ x 57″ x 57″ (2,269 x 1,448x 1,449mm)
Shipping weight: 3960 lbs. (1800 kgs)
Shipping dimensions: 83″ x 63″ x 67″ (2,108 x 1,600 x 1,702mm)