The Cantek SRS330 Straight Line Glue Joint Ripsaw is a single-blade ripsaw is geared towards the shop looking to increase efficiency in their ripping operations but cannot justify a multi-blade ripsaw. With its precision cast iron chain and track assembly, and extended pressure section, the SRS330 can produce a glue joint finish ready for panel glue-up right out of the saw.
Our Easy Purchase Guarantee:
- No hassle pricing — always sold at the manufacturers lowest price!
- No tax outside of Indiana or Washington State.
If you need a quote, we would be happy to provide one. Call 260-637-0054 or email email@example.com
Note: Cannot ship to Pennsylvania or California
- Produces a guaranteed glue joint finish to 13′, which eliminates the need to joint the material after ripping
- Precision straight line feeding for parallel and accurate rip cuts
- Eight hold down rollers over six rows ensure material is firmly held during cutting operations for a longer period resulting in a straighter, more precise cut
- Powerful 20HP saw motor for even the most demanding rip applications
- Maintenance-free chain track with the use of a reliable mechanical lubrication system
- Variable feed speed by frequency inverter for optimum cutting results
- Cast iron saw assembly, column, and table with superior vibration damping properties for optimum cutting results while ensuring long bearing and machine life.
- Very rigid machine body with a welded steel frame
- Absolute straight line feeding with glue joint to 13 ft.
- FC35 cast iron chain track with double-V design ensures precision straight-line ripping with a long wear life
- Precision Built Saw Arbor constructed of nickel-chrome steel, large diameter, accurately ground and dynamically balanced.
- Arbor runs in precision angular contact type ball bearings (eliminates any radial run-out & axial thrust) – V Belt driven from below.
- Mechanical operation chain oiler provides consistent lubrication to the chain track and automatically adjusts to your feed speed.
- When oil runs low, a warning light will come on, and when it gets too low, the machine track stops running to avoid damage to the track.
- Cast iron rip fence is mounted to a large diameter round guide rail with a quick-locking lever for effortless and accurate adjustment.
- 3 sets of anti-kickback fingers: 2 top and 1 set in the table for added operator safety.
- Soft start – Star Delta starter reduces the amp draw on startup.
- Optional laser light to project the cutting line to achieve maximum material yield.
Max. workpiece thickness: 10″ blade: 2.36″ (60 mm)
Max. workpiece thickness: 12″ blade: 3.35″ (85 mm)
Max. workpiece thickness: 13″ blade: 3.94″ (100 mm)
Max. workpiece thickness: 14″ blade: 4.33″ (110 mm)
Minimum work piece length: 8″ (200 mm)
Distance between saw and column: 18.1″ (460 mm)
Saw arbor diameter: 1″
Saw blade diameter: 10″ – 14″ (250~355mm)
Saw arbor speed: 43,00 RPM
Useable Chain Length: 47″ (1,194 mm)
Glue line guarantee: 13′ (+/- 0.0098″) (3,962 mm (+/- 0.25mm))
Feed speeds variable: 33~130 FPM (10~40 m/min)
Arbor motor: 20 HP
Feed motor: 2 HP
Dust Collection Outlet: 4″ (100 mm)
Table size: 36.6″ x 64.6″ (930 x 1,640 mm)
Table height: 31-7/8″ (810 mm)
Machine weight: 3,190 lbs. (1450 kgs)
Machine Dimensions: 78-3/4” x 44″ x 64″ (2,000x1,118x1,625 mm)
Shipping Weight: 3,630 lbs. (1650 kgs)
Shipping Dimensions: 76-3/4” x 53″ x 67-3/4”