The PM1900 Dust Collector is strong enough to use with planers, wide belt sanders, table saws and most other woodworking machines. The exclusive TurboCone™ improves chip separation to prevent clogging of the filter, and increases packing efficiency of the collector bags. The canister filter offers superior filtering surface area over standard bags, and captures 98% of 2-micron particles. The all-metal duct improves rigidity and air flow. The clear collector bags are large capacity, which means less down-time changing them. Four swivel casters and conveniently located handles allow for easy mobility.
- 30-micron filter bags for improved capture of fine dust particles
- All-metal duct construction for rigidity and improved air flow
- Eliminates premature filter clogging for sustained performance
- Cone eliminates premature filter clogging for sustained performance
- The steel impeller is powered by a 3HP motor for peak performance
- Triple 4” dust ports allow for several hoses to be attached at the same time
- TurboCone™ improves chip separation and collector bag packing efficiency
1-Hose Connection Diameter: 8"
3-Hoses Connection Diameter: 4"
Bag Diameter: 20"
Collection Bag Length: 30"
Efficiency (Micron): 1
Filter Bag/Canister Length: 26"
Gross Weight: 272 lbs.
Impeller Diameter: 14"
Impeller Fins: 7
Impeller Material: Steel
Motor Amps: 8.2/4.1
Motor Phase: 3
Motor Power (HP): 3
Motor Voltage (V.): 230/460
Net Weight: 268 lbs.
Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 61" x 30" x 72"
Prewired Voltage (V.): 230
Sound Rating (Db.): 86-92
Static Pressure (Wc.): 12.15
Style (Type): Dust Collector