The 8" Parallelogram Jointer offers performance and value in a machine loaded with features. The cutterhead is a helical design with 54 four-sided knife inserts – these produce a superior finish and much quieter operation than conventional cutterheads, and the inserts do not require adjustment once installed.
The Jointer has an extra long 82” bed for better work support and is equipped with an innovative single handwheel design that tilts the fence in and out with positive stops at +/-45 and 90°. A non-mar insert in the fence contacts the table to avoid scratching the surface during adjustments.
The parallelogram design keeps the table in close proximity to the cutterhead for improved finish and allows for a fast depth of cut adjustment. This design also ensures the table remains perfectly parallel, even after years of heavy use. The 2HP motor is totally enclosed in a heavy steel stand, providing plenty of power and stability for the most demanding jobs.
- High-mount switch for operator convenience
- Large 8" x 82" precision ground cast iron table surface for heavy-duty work
- Parallelogram design allows for easy and accurate adjustment of tables
- Parallelogram design for close table-to-cutterhead proximity and fast depth of cut adjustments
- Patented handwheel with worm gear system for precise fence tilting
Cutterhead Diameter: 3-1/16"
Cutterhead Speed (RPM): 7,000
Cutting Capacity (W x D): 8 x 1/2"
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 450
Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
Infeed Table Length: 44"
Motor Amps: 9
Motor Phase: 1
Motor Power (HP): 2
Motor Voltage (V.): 230
Number of Knives: 54 four-sided inserts
Prewired Voltage (V.): 230
Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 20
Type of Cutterhead: HELICAL