- Freight included in price*
- Low stock as of 3.17.23 - Please call before placing order
The Minimax TW 55es is the culmination of years of experience in manufacturing quality solid wood SCM products. This 4- speed heavy duty machine is standard with both a sliding table and tilt! The slider has hardened steel guide ways and precision bearings, so it incorporates the exact technology found in our top selling sliding table saws! The hood has memory pins so if removed, it will go right back into the same position, making this shaper accurate and repeatable.
The Minimax TW 55es has a wide sliding table that rides on hardened steel guideways. The design is the same that we incorporate into our high end sliding table saws. The sliding table greatly increases the shaper’s versatility, and makes tenoning operations as easy as can be. Raised panel doors are also facilitated on the sliding table shaper.
The tilting arbor shaper makes this machine even more versatile over the long term. The shaper tilts backwards making it possible to use a powerfeeder more effectively while tilting. A large shaper hood has three controlled axes. The shaper hood has memory pins so that it easily goes right back to the same position if removed from the table. This makes changeover much quicker.
The Minimax TW 55es comes with a miter gauge with flip-over stops for angled cuts and eccentric clamp. The flip-stops adjust along the fence for repeatable accuracy by creating easy to use reference points, while the eccentric clamp securely holds the workpiece in place.
- Magnetic Automatic Star-Delta starter with overload protection
- Forward/ reverse-run switch
- 3-Phase 10Hp at 60hz
- 3-Axis memory fence with reference pins and digital-mechanical (NOT LED) readouts
- Tenoning Hood with Cast Iron Tenoning Table
- Interchangeable spindle, 1.25” standard
- Digital-mechanical readouts for spindle height and tilting angle (this is NOT LED digital)
- LED lights of spindle rotation speed
- Magnetic spindle lock for tool changes
- Aluminum sliding table with precision ball-bearing guidance system and dovetailed hardened steel guideways
- Telescopic fence with flip-stops, miter gauge, and eccentric workpiece clamp
- Tool set and manual
Spindle tilting range: 90° to -45°
Capacity, under the nut, w/interchangeable spindle: 4"
Max. useful spindle length: 5" (125 mm)
Max. tool dia. profiling & under table: 9"
Max. tool dia. tenoning: 12.375"
Sliding table stroke: 51.25"
Sliding table dimensions: 51.25" x 12"
Cast-iron table dimensions: 47.25" x 23.75"
Spindle moulder speeds: 3,500/6,000/8,000/10,000 RPM
3-phase motor: 10 Hp
Diameter of dust extraction outlet: 120 mm
Min. required dust collection vol.: 600 cfm
Please note: Items being shipped to extremely remote areas or areas with limited delivery access (such as islands only accessible by ferry) may incur additional shipping or freight fees. If your order requires any additional fees other than what is already included in the price, you will be contacted before those fees are applied and before your item ships. This is rare and will not apply to most orders.