Tame your T-Slot with The MicroJig ZEROPLAY Miter Stops. These are reliable and precise hold-down anchors for table saw tops and miter tracks.
The ZEROPLAY Miter Stop travels along your miter slot to serve as a quick stop to make a precision cut or anchor for hold downs and jigs.
Use them for a coping jig with a slide stop. Make your own handy hold-downs for your table saw. Build dozens of handy small jigs with this elegant problem solving miter stops to help you get your work done safer and smarter.
Fits any standard 3/4"x 3/8" T-Track Miter Slots, ShopSmith & General 350 Tracks.
- Fits easily, securely, and quickly into your T-Slot for table saws, router tables, and band saws.
- Serve as an anchor for your clamping devices within the miter slot.
- Build table saw coving fence.
- Limit the travel distance for specialty jig.
1.76 ozPackage Dimensions:
6.0 x 5.38 x 1.0"Requirements:
- ZEROPLAY Stop
- Bonus Hold-Down Jig Plans