Double the cutting capacity of your Kreg Accu-Cut™ Circular Saw Track Guide with the Accu-Cut™ Expansion Pack. It connects easily to your Accu-Cut to deliver the same straight, accurate, splinter-free performance on cuts up to 100" long. Make the cuts you need at any length and angle on panels, plywood, and MDF.
The Accu-Cut Expansion Pack brings the same consistent, dependable performance to your projects that you expect from the Accu-Cut, but allows you to guide your circular saw along an even longer aluminum track for support through the entire cut. The anti-slip, anti-chip guide strips extend through all four track pieces to bring the same tearout protection and stability to your cuts, no matter the length.
It’s easy to transform your Accu-Cut into a high-performance, 100" track guide with the Accu-Cut Expansion Pack. Simply connect the two guide tracks to your Accu-Cut whenever you need to make longer cuts. Take your saw and track to your workpiece to make any length cut – anywhere.
Note: The Accu-Cut™ XL is designed for use with portable circular saws that have a metal upper blade guard. When paired with the Accu-Cut XL, a saw with a plastic upper blade guard may allow deflection between the blade and the base plate resulting in poor cut quality. Do not use a saw with a plastic upper blade guard with the Accu-Cut XL.
- Doubles cutting capacity of Accu-Cut from 50" to 100"
- Easily and quickly break down panels and plywood with a circular saw at any angle
- Same straight, accurate, splinter-free performance as the Accu-Cut
- No clamps needed thanks to anti-slip guide strips that keep the track in place through the entire cut
- Make the cuts you need – anywhere – by taking your saw to the workpiece instead of bringing the workpiece to a fixed saw location
- Comes with new guide strips and stiffer steel track connectors
Construction: Aluminum, rigid and flexible PVC
Capacity: Adds 50" of cutting length
- (2) 26.5" Aluminum Guide Tracks
- (6) Steel Track Connectors
- (8) Accu-Cut Guide Strips
- Owner's Manual