Enjoy full flexibility when drilling and screwdriving: the completely electronic torque adjustment, CENTROTEC quick-change system, as well as angle attachment, eccentric attachment and depth stop can handle any drilling or screwdriving task.
The combination of the Li-HighPower battery pack and maintenance-free brushless EC-TEC motor means that the C 18 cordless drill is light, long-lasting and durable. The cordless screwdriver and battery pack are completely covered with the Festool SERVICE, giving you peace of mind for your day-to-day work. Available in unique C-design or – depending on personal preference – in T-design as the T 18+3.
The CENTROTEC quick-change system, angle attachment, eccentric attachment, and depth stop mean that you can step up the pace when drilling and screw driving. The practical switch save function remembers the torque you have set, even when changing between drilling and screw driving.
Thanks to Festool's innovative FastFix chuck system, the C-Series cordless drill is incredibly versatile and does the work of five drills in one:
- (1) The optional eccentric chuck is perfect for corners and against adjoining edges.
- (2) The keyless drill chuck can be used with drill and driver bits up to 1/2" in diameter.
- (3) For lighter weight and a more compact footprint, use the smaller, lighter Centrotec chuck with its full array of interchangeable drill and driver bits.
- (4) The most unique is the right-angle chuck which provides a 90° angle to the drive motor for tight spaces. The eccentric and right-angle chucks can both swivel a full 360 degrees with 16 locking positions.
- (5) The optional depth stop chuck provides consistent, precise depth settings regardless of workpiece material. If that's still too few options, you can also use standard hex driver bits in the drill with no chuck attached.
All Festool power tools include a 3-year wear-and-tear warranty, 2-day standard repair time, and 1-month satisfaction guarantee.
- Switchover from screw driving to drilling without changing the set torque
- Clever attachments and CENTROTEC rapid tool-change system for all applications: Angle attachment, eccentric adapter and depth stop
- FastFix interface on the cordless drill for rapid change of attachments within seconds without the need for any tools
- Long-lasting, robust and powerful thanks to brushless, maintenance-free EC-TEC motor
- The cordless drill and battery pack are fully covered by the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service
- Noticeably lighter at full power thanks to Li-HighPower battery pack with high-current-resistant battery cells
- Fully electronic torque setting and switch-off for precise screwdriving
- The impressive ergonomics of the unique C-shape design: Compact, lightweight and perfectly balanced
Different by design: Crafted to the highest level of German engineering, Festool cordless drills offer a level of quality not found in other cordless drills. From the EC-TEC brushless motors, to the interchangeable Centrotec and FastFix chucks, these cordless drills were designed to work the way you work
Unique on the outside, intelligent on the inside: This drill sits perfectly in the hand thanks to compact ergonomic C-design. Ideal in combination with the Li-HighPower Compact battery: it saves weight without reducing performance. For even longer-lasting performance per battery charge, the maintenance-free brushless EC-TEC motor only takes the exact amount of power that the application demands
Bringing the power: All the versatility of the C-Series cordless drill is combined with a robust design that features a long-lasting, energy efficient brushless motor, compact transmission, and electronic health monitoring. Brushless motors offer significant advantages over motors with brushes, including higher efficiency and reliability, reduced noise, and longer service life to name a few. This helps the C-Series cordless drill outperform other drills that would otherwise be in the same class. Nearly all of Festool's power tools feature intelligent electronic monitoring and feedback which makes the tool smarter. In the case of the C-Series, this technology protects the motor from overload, provides an electronic (rather than mechanical) clutch feature, and an intelligent drill mode with an electronic clutch override, as well as other innovative features
Weight with Li-ion 3.53 lbs. (1.6 kg)
Chuck range 1/16" (1.5 mm) - 1/2" (13 mm)
Torque setting 1st gear 7.1 in-lb (0.8 Nm) - 70.8 in-lb (8 Nm)
Torque adjustment 1st/2nd gear 4.4 in-lb (0.5 Nm) - 53.1 in-lb (6 Nm)
Drilling diameter, wood/steel 1-3/4" (40 mm)/1/2" (13 mm)
Battery voltage 18 V
Max. torque, wood/steel 239 in-lb (27 Nm)/398.3 in-lb (45 Nm)
- (2) BP 18 Li 4,0 HPC-ASI battery packs
- Rapid Charger TCL 6
- Belt Clip
- CENTROTEC BH 60 CE Imp Magnetic Bit Holder
- CENTROTEC Chuck
- FastFix Keyless Chuck 1/2" (13 mm)
- FastFix Right Angle Chuck
- PH 2 Bit
- Systainer SYS3 M 187
- TX 25 bit