Diablo's Ultra Finish Blades offer the quality that fine cabinetmakers expect with the capability to handle the extreme conditions of professional construction. Diablo's blade produces a remarkably clean, chip-free cut that requires little to no sanding. Ideal for crosscutting oak, pine, melamine, veneer plywood, and delicate molding.
Ideal for ultra finish crosscuts and rip cuts in wood, plywood & melamine.
- TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide is specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD® Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock-resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened Steel Body – warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge
Hook Angle: 10°
Teeth: 60 ATB
Max RPM: 8,000