The Cantek PCS14 14″ pneumatic chop saw is the ideal solution for increasing production on crosscut operations while maintaining optimum safety. Its powerful 5HP motor and adjustable cutting stroke ensure it can effortlessly cut though a wide range of materials and dimensions. A number of features are included to ensure safe operation such as the infeed/outfeed safety guard, microswitches on all access doors, and security bolt on the saw access door. Available in either left hand or right hand operation depending on your ideal production flow.
Our Easy Purchase Guarantee:
- No hassle pricing — always sold at the manufacturers lowest price!
- No tax outside of Indiana or Washington State.
If you need a quote, we would be happy to provide one. Call 260-637-0054 or email email@example.com
Note: Cannot ship to Pennsylvania or California
- Large cutting capacity of 1”x10”, 2”x9” up to 3”x8”
- Adjustable cutting stroke to ensure optimum cutting speed and cut quality
- Reliable performance day in and day out
- Added safety features
- Available in Right Hand & Left Hand configuration
- Cut off capacity (thickness x width): 1”x10”, 2”x9” up to 3”x8”
- Powerful 5HP main motor
- Pneumatic foot pedal operation with adjustable cutting speed from the front of the machine (Optional dual push bottom control)
- Fast cutting cycle with up to 95 strokes per minute
- Cast iron table surface is precision ground assuring high cutting accuracy.
- Material clamp is easily adjusted for workpiece thickness variation.
- CSA/UL magnetic switch
Cutting capacity (thickness x width): 1″ x 10″, 2″ x 9″, 3″ x 8″
Cycle speed: 95 strokes/min
Cycle operation: Air
Saw blade size: 14″
Saw arbor diameter: 1″
Saw blade speed: 4100 RPM
Dust exhaust diameter: Ø4″
Air consumption: 16.9 CFM
Motor: 5 HP
Table size: 24.8” x 23.2”
Net weight: 530 lbs.
Gross weight: 642 lbs.
Machine dimensions (LxWxH): 36” x 25” x 48”
Packing dimensions (L x W x H): 30” x 30” x 51.2”
- Safety guard covers infeed and outfeed to maximize operators safety during cutting operations
- Infeed guard has adjustable fingers to minimize opening
- Door safety limit switches with extended security bolt
- Emergency stop button
- Optional dual push button control which requires both buttons to be pushed simultaneously to cycle the saw