- Freight included in price*
- Next available May 2023
The Nova SI 400EP is a versatile sliding table saw with a 16” blade capacity that can be used for breaking down large panels as well as cutting smaller components. This machine has an incredible stroke of 10.5ft (126"). The programmable overhead Ready 3 Axis controller regulates the blade height, tilt, and rip fence positioning with maximum accuracy. Both large and small shops can benefit from this versatile performer.
A new, wider, sliding table with two channels adds versatility. This is a feature normally only found on our larger machines. The hardened steel guideways are machined into place (no glue) and are designed to last the life of the machine with no adjustments needed.
The Nova SI 400EP has three saw blades speeds standard. The speeds are changed from the top of the machine. Easily access the pulley behind the blade for simple adjustment. This makes this slider much more versatile when cutting numerous types of materials.
The Nova SI 400EP uses the “Ready 3 UP” three axes programmer. This controls the programmable rip fence, raising and lowering of the main blade and the tilt angle. It also has the following features:
- 3-axis electronic control for saw blade lifting and tilting, and powered rip fence, selectable by means of numerical
- keyboard and displayed on electronic digital readouts
- Memory capacity up to 99 working programs
- Fence position changes automatically when inputting the blade width
- Automatic blade height and rip fence compensation in relation to the blade angle
- 3 Modes of operation: Jog (push button control), Semi-Automatic (individual input of specific axis position), and
- Automatic (preprogrammed)
- Digital readouts for all axis positions
- Hour of operation meter
- Inch or Metric operation
The double trunnion assembly for the blade tilting is part of the blade group casting. This eliminates the possibility of misalignment which exists when these parts are bolted in the place as some manufacturers do. Others used a small pivot pin to hold up the saw group. Direct shaft drive coupled with rack and pinion gearing allows smooth, angle adjustment of the saw blade.
Adjusting the scoring set is quick and easy. Simply turn the dial to adjust the width of the score. This system eliminates the need for shims and the constant adjustment they require. It is fully adjustable in 0.1 mm increments.
The squaring frame is made of heavy-duty steel and is engineered to provide maximum support for large panels. The Nova SI 400EP comes with both metric and standard scale in addition to a telescopic aluminum fence with two flip stops.
- Anodized aluminum alloy carriage sliding on hardened steel guides
- Separate Miter Fence for Angle Cutting
- Three blade speeds
- "Ready 3" Programmer - positioning of saw blade group (height, lower, tilt) and rip fence positioning
- Individual main and scoring motors
- Overarm blade guard with integrated dust outlet
- Squaring frame complete with mobile aluminium bar for quick setup for angular cuts
- Overhead control panel
- Programming capacity up to 99 working programs
- Scoring unit with external setup and stops for a quick re-positioning of the blade
- "EZ Dial" Adjustment for the split scoring blade
- Overload switch protection
- Auxiliary low voltage circuit (110 voltage)
- Direct start main motor
- Self Braking Motor
Main Motor HP:
12hpScoring Motor HP:
1hpFixed Table Size:
41" x 25"Sliding Table Width:
14.25"Height of Worktable:
51" (1,270 mm)Max. Length of Crosscut with Scoring:
126" (3,200 mm)Main Blade Diameter / Arbor:
16" / 1"Scoring Blade Diameter / Arbor:
5" / 3/4"Arbor Speeds - Main x 3 / Scoring:
3,000 | 4,000 | 5,000 / 8,500 RPMDust Outlets - Main / Overarm Guard:
5" / 4"Depth of Cut - 0° / 45°:
5.5" / 3.8"Overall Dimensions:
279.5" x 157.5" x 44"Crated Dimensions - 2 Pieces (Machine/Table):
7.4' x 4.6' x 6.9' / 12.1' x 1.5' x 0.7'Shipping Weight - 2 Pieces (Machine/Table):
2,340 lbs. / 340 lbs.Net Weight:
2,400 lbs.Electrical Requirements:
31 amps @ 230v / 3phDust Extraction:
- 14" (350 mm) complimentary saw blade
- Eccentric clamp
Please note: Items being shipped to extremely remote areas or areas with limited delivery access (such as islands only accessible by ferry) may incur additional shipping or freight fees. If your order requires any additional fees other than what is already included in the price, you will be contacted before those fees are applied and before your item ships. This is rare and will not apply to most orders.