This 12" jointer offers big capacity and performance in a machine that is loaded with features. Large center-mounted fence assembly adjusts easily via rack and pinion system with ram lock. Preset stops on the fence body allow for fast angle set-up at 45° in and out, and a positive stop for perfect 90° angles.
The parallelogram design keeps the table in close proximity to the cutterhead for improved finish and allows for a fast depth of cut adjustment. This design also ensures the tables remain perfectly parallel even after years of tough duty. Choose either the standard three-knife cutterhead or the solid steel Helical cutterhead. The helical system makes fast work of knife changing and never needs adjustment.
- Helical cutterhead with 42 two sided carbide inserts for fast knife changes with no adjustments and a quiet clean cut
- Large 12" x 84" precision ground cast iron table surface for heavy-duty work
- Parallelogram design for close table-to-cutterhead proximity and fast depth of cut adjustments
- Rack and pinion adjustable cast iron fence assembly for smooth fence positioning without play
- Table "lips" on both sides of cutterhead aid in noise reduction
Cutterhead Speed (RPM): 5,000
Cutting Capacity (W x D): 11-3/4" x 3/4"
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 800
Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
Motor Phase: 1 or 3
Motor Power (HP): 3
Motor Voltage (V.): 230 or 460
Number of Knives: 44
Prewired Voltage (V.): 230 or 460
Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 30