The JET Benchtop Mortising Machine is a conveniently sized, and powerful machine that can be used on a bench or an independent stand. Heavy duty construction provide the durability, consistency and stability needed to produce quality results every time
- Heavy-duty cast iron and steel construction provides durability and stability during use
- Dependable rack-and-pinion head adjustment gives you accurate position control
- Long, multi-position mortising handle let you reposition the feed handle for easier operation and optimum handle position
- Three-jaw drill chuck keeps a positive grip on mortising bits with up to 3/8" diameter shanks
- Two hinged side doors allow easy access to the drill chuck
- Quick adjust depth stop for uniform mortise depths
- Column is reversible for mortising larger stock
- Removable On/Off toggle switch prevents accidental or unauthorized use of the tool
- Powerful 1/2HP motor provides consistently smooth performance
Chisel Center to Fence: 3-1/2"
Chisel Stroke: 4-3/4"
Chuck Size: 3/8"
Motor Amps: 6
Motor Phase: Single
Motor Power (HP): 1/2
Motor Voltage (V.): 115
Prewired Voltage (V.): 115
Spindle Speed (RPM): 1725
Style (Type): Benchtop
- (1) 1/4" mortising chisel
- (1) 3/8" mortising chisel
- (1) 1/2" mortising chisel