FAMOWOOD Original Wood Filler has been the choice of professional woodworkers for over 70 years! It doesn’t matter whether you are masking small or large defects, FAMOWOOD can handle the job. It spreads smoothly into cracks and holes, takes stains and paints evenly and resists cracking. Perfect for any type of custom wood project.
Available in 6 oz. or 23 oz.
- Dries in 15 minutes
- Won’t crack or shrink
- Can be sanded, drilled or planed
- Stainable and paintable
- Interior/exterior use
- Test stain compatibility before use.
- Test small area before use.
- Surface must be clean and dry.
- Allow contents to dry thoroughly before sanding (15 minutes).
- Accepts most water-based and oil-based stains.
- For deep repairs, allow 1st layer to dry before applying subsequent layers. Replace lid tightly.
- Use lacquer thinner, methyl ethyl ketone, toluene, or mineral spirits to restore original consistency or for clean-up.