Cantek SR750 Overarm Router
- $ 13,965
Have questions? Give us a call at 260-637-0054.
Our Easy Purchase Guarantee:
- No hassle pricing — always sold at the manufacturers lowest price!
- No tax outside of Indiana or Washington State.
- Freight included in price.*
The Cantek SR750 Pneumatic Overarm Pin Router is the ideal solution for high volume routing and profiling of repetitive shapes. With its powerful 7.5 HP router which turns at an RPM of 10000 or 20000 RPM you can cut through solid wood or panel products with ease. Simply follow your profile with one of the guide pins included (1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”) for fast and convenient routing operation.
The machine is constructed with a solid welded steel frame and cast-iron tilting table. The large solid table is fitted with a steel fence and the spindle to column clearance is 29.5”. Comes with a convenient foot pedal to actuate the router so you can keep your hands on the template.
If you need a quote, we would be happy to provide one. Call 260-637-0054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Cannot ship to Pennsylvania or California.
- Precision Constructed Spindle Assembly: The massive spindle, which is ground and balanced, is mounted on super precision (GNP4 grade) ball bearings to assure high performance routing year after year. Close fit tolerance and carefully assembly to minimize thermal expansion, almost without heat generated, quiet, stable running in high-speed routing.
- 3-Position Depth Stops: A square turret built inside the head which gives 3 depths spindle travel control, stoppers may be adjustable. The knurled knob under head allows operator select depth conveniently
- Spindle Travel: Travel speed adjustment is made from controller on air cylinder. Maximum travel 3-3/4″. The spindle down feed is driven by air cylinder, operated with foot switch. Hydraulic controlled travel end speed provides smoothly feed against the work.
- Lubrication: Spindle assembly fitted with grease nipples for spindle bearing lubrication. Spindle stroke way is automatic lubricated, eliminate worry of failure lubrication.
- Rigid Table: The massive table is scientifically ribbed, precision ground, and perfect squareness to spindle. Rests on heavy trunnions permit 45-degree maximum tilt. Table surface slotted for holding guide fence accurately.
- Drive Belt: Top quality belt assures long service life. Belt tension is made with handwheel through a rack and gear mechanism giving positive belt tension and correct belt track.
- Collets Included – Double taper type: 1/4″ 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″. Metric sizes available as an option: 6, 9, 12mm
- Guide Pins Included: 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″
- 7.5HP Spindle Motor with magnetic switch
- Dust cleaning air gun
- Brush ring shroud
- Fence for straight routing
- Dust Hood: 3″ diameter outlet
- Grease: One bottle spread, recommended grade SUN-742EP
Chuck to table top maximum: 11″ (280 mm)
Throat clearance: 29-1/2″ (750 mm)
Spindle speeds (2 speeds): 10,000 / 20,000 RPM
Spindle travel: 3-3/4″ (95 mm)
Depth stops: 3 Position turret stops, adjustable
Table travel: 7-1/2″ (190 mm)
Table surface area: 36″ x 40″ (915 x 1,016 mm)
Table tilt: Front downward to 45°
Micrometric table raise: 3/64″(1 mm) per revolution of handwheel
Collet sizes: 1/4″ 3/8″ 1/2″ 5/8″
Spindle drive motor: 7.5HP
Belt size: 35 x 2,330 mm
Net weight: 720kgs (1,590 lbs.)
Gross weight: 900kgs (1,990 lbs.)
Packing dimensions: 66″ x 44″ x 72″ (L x W x H)
Please note: Items being shipped to extremely remote areas or areas with limited delivery access (such as islands only accessible by ferry) may incur additional shipping or freight fees. If your order requires any additional fees other than what is already included in the price, you will be contacted before those fees are applied and before your item ships. This is rare and will not apply to most orders.