The Cantek PCS36 36” Pneumatic Chop Saw is the ideal solution for increasing production on crosscut operations while maintaining optimum safety. Its powerful motor and adjustable cutting stroke ensure it can effortlessly cut though a wide range of materials and dimensions. A number of features are included to ensure safe operation such as the infeed/outfeed safety guard, microswitches on all access doors, and security bolt on the saw access door. Available in either left-hand or right-hand operation depending on your ideal production flow.
Our Easy Purchase Guarantee:
No hassle pricing — always sold at the manufacturers lowest price!
- No tax outside of Indiana or Washington State.
If you need a quote, we would be happy to provide one. Call 260-637-0054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Cannot ship to Pennsylvania or California
- Large cutting capacity from 2”x33” up to 12”x 12”
- Adjustable cutting stroke to ensure optimum cutting speed and cut quality
- Reliable performance day in and day out
- Added safety features
- Available in Right-Hand & Left-Hand configuration
- Cut off capacity (thickness x width): 2″x33″, 4″x31″, 6″x29″, 8”x25”, 10”x20”, 12”x12”
- Powerful 20HP saw motor (25HP optional)
- Pneumatic foot pedal operation with adjustable cutting speed from the front of the machine (Optional dual push bottom control)
- Adjustable cutting cycle from 10~15 strokes per minute
- Cast iron table surface is precision ground assuring high cutting accuracy.
- Material clamp is easily adjusted for workpiece thickness variation.
- CSA/UL magnetic switch
- Safety guard covers infeed and outfeed to maximize operators safety during cutting operations
- Infeed guard has adjustable fingers to minimize opening
- Door safety limit switches with extended security bolt
- Emergency stop button
- Optional dual push button control which requires both buttons to be pushed simultaneously to cycle the saw
Cutting capacity (thickness x width): 2″x33″, 4″x31″, 6″x29″, 8”x25”, 10”x20”, 12”x12”
Cycle speed: 10~15 strokes/min
Cycle operation: Pneumatic
Saw blade size: 36”
Saw arbor diameter: 2″
Saw blade speed: 1,600 RPM
Dust exhaust diameter: Ø5″ x 2
Motor: 20 HP (25HP optional)
Table size: 57.7″ x 34.6″
Net weight: 2,464 lbs.
Gross weight: 2,860 lbs.
Packing dimensions (L x W x H): 63” x 42.5” x 77”