Amana Spiral 1/8" Dia., 1-1/8" Cut Length
- $ 47.06
Have questions? Give us a call at 260-637-0054.
Amana Spiral 1/8" Dia., 1-1/8" Cut Length. This carbide router bit is great for cutting thick foam cleanly and accurately. Easily cut thick foam in a single pass and reduce milling time.
Ensure your foam projects are milled with unparalleled accuracy detail and clarity. Achieve both precision and depth for foam carving and milling applications. Provides deeper cuts and larger slices with fewer passes in thick materials resulting in improved productivity and less assembly. The up-cut spiral ejects chips away from the workpiece.
Specifically designed for milling:
- Crosslinked Polyethylene Foam (XLPE)
- Ethylene-vinyl Acetate Foam (EVA)
- Expanded Polypropylene (EPP)
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)
- Extruded Polystyrene Foam (XPS)
- Flexible Polyurethane Foam (FPF)
- High Density Urethane (HUD Board)
- Polycarbonate (Lexan™)
- Polyethylene Foam
- Polyurethane Foam
Cutting Height: 1-1/8
Overall Length: 2-1/2
Type: Square End