Rubio Monocoat Universal Maintenance Oil - 0.5L
- $ 81.99
Have questions? Give us a call at 260-637-0054.
Universal Maintenance Oil is used to increase the sheen (approx. satin) and nourish wood finished with Rubio Monocoat Oil, giving it a fuller look. It can also be used to convert floors with other oils to a Rubio Monocoat floor.
*Once Universal Maintenance Oil has been applied to a surface, future maintenance must be performed using Universal Maintenance Oil.
- If color restoration and sheen enhancement is not required, use Renew.
- If color restoration is required, perform a renovation using Oil Plus 2C in the original color.
Also available in 100ml bottles.
Coverage: 800 - 1,075 sq. ft. (depending on wear)
Spread Rate: 750-1,000 sq. ft.
Cure Time: 6 days
VOC Content: 0%
Color Options: 5
Shelf Life: 12 months
Flash point cc (astm d93): > 150°F
Fixed dust percentage: > 75 %
Density: 0.93 - 1.4 g/cm3
Warning: Cloths, saturated with oil, may spontaneously combust. After usage, they need to be soaked in water before disposal.
No professional expertise is required to treat your floor with RMC Universal Maintenance Oil.
- Eliminate dirt and dust from the floor.
- Clean the floor thoroughly with Rubio Monocoat Soap and water. Rinse well with water to eliminate any soap residues. Leave it to dry completely.
- Manual application – Apply the oil using a cloth, brush, or sponge.
- Mechanical application – Apply the oil using a floor polisher and a beige colored pad. Treat areas of preferably 2 to 4 m2. Each treated area should be wiped dry using kitchen tissue or a cotton cloth within 15 minutes. When using a floor polisher, wipe dry using a white pad.
- Ensure the room is well-ventilated. The floor should be dry after 6 - 8 hours.
- During the first week clean only using a wet cloth. Later, RMC Soap may be used.