- Freight included in price*
- Next available November 2023
The Nova SI 300S is a short stroke sliding table saw and is commonly used for cutting smaller components. The sliding table can be locked into position and the saw may also be used for ripping large panels. Both large and small shops can benefit from this versatile performer.
The double trunnion assembly for the blade tilting is part of the blade group casting. This eliminates the possibility of misalignment which exists when these parts are bolted in the place as some manufacturers do. Others use a small pivot pin to hold up the saw group.
Direct shaft drive coupled with rack and pinion gearing allow smooth, angle adjustment of the saw blade. Adjusting the scoring set is quick and easy. Simply turn the dial to adjust the width of the score. This system eliminates the need for shims and the constant adjustment they require. It is fully adjustable in 0.1 mm increments.
The Nova SI 300S has a massive cast-iron blade group which tilts on a trunnion mechanism. This closed system allows for maximum dust removal, and is the most durable tilting design. The entire blade group raises and lowers on two steel columns, and the gear assemblies are encased in a patented mechanism which doesn’t allow dust or pitch to penetrate the joining mechanism.
- 3/4” DADO Capability (not available with some options)
- Compact squaring frame support with fence
- Anodized aluminum alloy carriage sliding on “v style” hardened steel guides
- Manual lifting and tilt of saw unit by means of handwheels on the machine front side
- Overarm Blade Guard
- Mechanical readout of tilt (0 – 45°) on the machine front side
- Blade protection on riving knife with exhaust outlet
- Squaring frame complete with mobile aluminum bar for quick setup for angular cuts
- Heavy duty crosscut fence with flip stops
- Control panel on the machine front side tilted 25 degrees for easy access
- Scoring unit with external setup and stops for a quick re-positioning of the blade
- Rip fence with micrometric adjustment
- Eccentric clamp
- Table extension on exit side
- Overload switch protection
- Auxiliary low voltage circuit (110 voltage)
- Direct start main motor
Motor Horsepower: 9hp
Scoring Motor Horsepower: 1hp
Fixed Table Size: 31” x 36.4”
Sliding Table Size: 12” x 61”
Height of Worktable: 33.5”
Rip Capacity: 50” (1,270 mm)
Max. Length of Crosscut with Scoring: 62.9” (1,600 mm)
Main Blade Diameter/Arbor: 1” (315 mm)
Scoring Blade Diameter/Arbor: 3/4” (120 mm)
Arbor Speed – Main/Scoring: 4,800/9,600 RPM
Dust Outlets – Main/Overarm Guard: 4”/2.5” (120 mm/65 mm)
Depth of Cut- 0°/45°: 3.9”/2.75” (100 mm/70 mm)
Overall Dimensions (Full Stroke w/Over Guard): 148” x 135” x 61”
Crated Dimensions: 5.5’ x 3.8’ x 3.8’
Shipping Weight: 1,800 lbs.
Net Weight: 1,675 lbs.
Voltage: 230V 3-PH
Dust Extraction: 850 CFM\
- Complimentary 12.4" (315 mm) blade
Please note: Items being shipped to extremely remote areas or areas with limited delivery access (such as islands only accessible by ferry) may incur additional shipping or freight fees. If your order requires any additional fees other than what is already included in the price, you will be contacted before those fees are applied and before your item ships. This is rare and will not apply to most orders.